Foreign Language Solutions for the Legal Sector
Solving the Legal Foreign Language Dilemma
Like any other industry that deals with international clients, legal documents require language skills and cultural understanding. An inaccurate or inappropriate word or phrase can damage your reputation and relationship with your client. It also requires a clear understanding of the laws in each country. When your reputation is on the line, you need a foreign language organization that provides the expertise and the cultural nuances required.
We have provided legal foreign language translation services since our inception. Our purpose is to furnish a better standard of language service for attorneys: accurate, concise and a true reflection of the original statement. Hundreds of law firms and major corporations regard us as a reliable partner to understand their needs and provide solutions to language challenges.
Expertise and accuracy are imperative when using legal foreign language translation services, so we match highly qualified language professionals for the best possible translation.
In addition, we maintain the highest standards for your document security. Our policies and procedures ensure that your documents are as safe in our hands as they are in yous. We follow strict adherence to data protection and security with certifications to ISO 9001, ISO 17100, and ISO 27001 as well as compliance with HIPAA and US Commerce Department Safe Harbor.
Government regulations and court procedures often require a statement about the validity of the translation. We can provide such certifications and notarizations.
How Can We Help You?
We have served most of the AmLaw 100 and Fortune 100. We have translated over two million legal pages, covering over 120 languages.
Our specialized legal translation and interpreting services include::
- eDiscovery Translation: comprehensive foreign language services for organizing, indexing, online reviewing, machine and human translation, and consultation for optimum results
- Mergers & Acquisitions - translation of many thousands of foreign language documents
- Intellectual Property - patents, foreign to English, application into foreign for filing abroad
- Corporate Law: examples include contracts, by-laws, regulations
- Immigration Law: - examples include certificates, diplomas, and school transcripts,
- Simultaneous and Consecutive Interpreting - we regularly supply trained interpreters for investigations, depositions, conferences, and formal hearings
If you need additional information, click here.