Desktop Publishing & Graphic Translation Services
LSI’s multilingual in-house professional desktop publishing and graphic translation services team has extensive technological expertise as well as solid typographical experience in many languages.They can help you design and complete your document as a polished presentation, with cultural adaptation in any of more than 100 languages.
Are you creating a newsletter, brochure, annual report, training manual, or a special mailing? Do you need graphic services - in any language - to make it appropriate for the target language.
We watch out for:
- Different fonts and special characters
- Different composition conventions
- Text that is longer in the foreign language than in English
- Different hyphenation rules for different languages
- Culturally appropriate style
Our graphic services department uses:
- State-of-the-art Windows and Macintosh systems to produce graphics and text in more than 100 languages including Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, and other non-Latin character languages.
- A selection of over 1500 fonts
- A T1 connection and FTP site for transmitting and receiving large files quickly to/from remote client locations
- Quality assurance system that is certified to ISO 9001 and 17100.
Translations are accurately fitted to existing layouts while retaining the integrity of the artwork. Your representative in the local country can approve page proofs before final delivery of files, and your printer can work with this "camera ready" copy as easily as the English original.
To request a quote, click here.