Event Assistance Language Services
Good communication is essential to the success of your international event. We provide expert event assistance language services. Whether you are sponsoring the event or exhibiting at a conference in another country, we can assist your staff in its preparations.
There are several types of interpreting, The three most common are: simultaneous (for conferences), consecutive (most other interpreting jobs) and whisper (legal work for an individual participant(s).
Here's how we can help:
- Interpreting (by native-speaking trained professionals), both simultaneous and consecutive.
- Simultaneous interpreters in 15 languages, using stationary booths and wireless equipment to accommodate major conferences with multiple languages.
- Simultaneous interpreters for smaller conferences or meetings with fewer participants, using portable wireless equipment that enables attendees to move from one location to another.
- Consecutive interpreters in 60 languages, enabling an exchange of vital information within an office or hospital setting.
- Whisper interpreting - for individual participants
- Translation of promotional sheets, brochures, technical specifications, descriptive literature, reports, questionnaires, and feedback from conferences.
- Multimedia presentations, videos, and audio tapes, including foreign language dubbing, narration, and subtitling.
Linguistic Systems, Inc.'s professionals will help you plan for your event needs, brainstorming with you how best to meet them, including the timelines for efficient production.
To request a quote, click here.